Thursday, April 28, 2016

Abstract Seascape, Ocean Coastal Living Decor, "When The Sea Speaks" by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad

20  Days and Counting until ITALY!!

Yesterday I began training a wonderful new team member who will begin by taking over while I am in Italy, some of my job tasks that cannot be done in advance,

So.....though I have not even begun to plan out clothing, or art supplies....or anything else for that matter....I consider that to have been trip preparation time!!:) YAY!

I travelled a lot in Asia, way back in the day when hubby was in the Navy, and I would meet up with him in wonderful ports, but I have not travelled outside of the U.S. ( other than Mexico) in 25 years!
Yes...I know how pitiful that is....but I did raise four wonderful sons that are now four wonderful MEN!!


Any travel tips would be greatly appreciated.....feel free to leave them in the comments below.


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

Contemporary Seascape


 30"x24"x1.5" Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

 This painting is wired and ready to hang.

 Click HERE for more info.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradfineArt.com

To view my latest SEASCAPES, visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com


 A Thought for Today


 WANDERLUST..... an irresistible desire to travel, to understand one's very existence.

 St Augustine



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203

303.881.2258

No comments: