Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Abstract Landscape,Aspen Tree Art Painting "Abstracted Aspens #18" by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad



This piece was part of my Whimsical Aspen series.
It's funny how in anything that is abstracted - all kinds of images emerge.
One of the things that popped into my mind as I looked at this finished piece-was two people standing back to back with their arms crossed in front of them-kind of like they are having a standoff!! I wonder if the trees in the forest have power struggles as do most living things!!

These small paintings are color studies for my large paintings on canvas.
They frame beautifully in a standard 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger  size.

 8"x10"Acrylic on  240 lb Archival paper

 $80.00

 Click HERE  to purchase.

 Visit http://kimberlyconradfineart.com to view more of my work.

 Visit http://coastallivingart.com to view my SEASCAPES.




 Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
 Boarding House Studio Galleries
 220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
 Denver, CO 80203

No comments: