Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Contemporary Abstract Seascape Painting "Rolling in V" " 30"x24"x1.5" Gallery Wrap by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad/SOLD

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 This beautiful piece is #2 of two commission that I just completed for a new collector. She is exhibiting them in the same room, on opposite walls. It will ship later this week after the varnish dries.


 I do an abundance of commissioned work.

 You will find many small "color studies" on my website. A painting in your choice of size can be commissioned based on any of those studies.

 Please visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view more of my work.

 I have just updated the FAITH AND FAMILY page, for those following our "journey" ...click HERE to read:)

No comments: