Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Friday Night Sunset II" Original Abstract Landscape,Sunset Painting by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

Original 8"x10" Abstract Landscape Sunset Painting on 246 lb archival paper.

 This painting will fit a standard sized 8"x10" frame,or may be matted and framed to a larger size. These small paintings on paper are Color Studies for my large paintings on canvas.

This is a companion piece to Friday Night Sunset, posted yesterday. They are sold separately, but would show beautiful together. They were painted a coupel of years ago...I took photos on my phone of the sunset progression over the mountains, while at a high school football game, then poured the two paintings. I never did do a large version of this..but I think I might just have to, now that I have looked at this again!!

I am working on my large aspens for my hospital installation at the moment, so posting a few older pieces.


 $75.00/ $5.50 Shipping
Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com

No comments: