Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Moving Metals-Sap" Original 20"x16"x1.5" Abstract Expressionism Painting by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life" 

Abstract Expressionism Painting

 This is a painting from 2008, that has been in my private collection. I am ready to let it go...as I am making room for new paintings hat I have recently acquired by fellow artists. This piece was part of the original Moving Metals series...and I have always seen two horse heads in it. I see a horse head and long neck on the left in black, then on the right, I see the other head tucked behind the one on the left. I considered many times actually outlining the heads...to make it obvious..but always decided to leave it as is....because the beauty of abstract is that everyone sees something different...what do you see??

 For pricing, email Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view more of my work.

No comments: