Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Aspens 2012 #3, Original Abstracted Aspen Tree Painting by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad

                                             Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

                 Original abstracted aspen tree painting on 12x12x1.5 gallery wrapped canvas.
 This is another piece for the 12x12 holiday show at Bell Gallery here in Denver.I am  not sure what happened when I photographed this piece, but it is NOT washed out at the bottom as it appears here, the coloring is consistent throughout.The painting is already at the gallery, so I cannot take a new photo:(
 The painting may be purchased online...all paintings in this show are specially priced at $200.00, with 50% going to two wonderful charities...Hay for Horses and Socks for Clifford.
If you cannot make the show and would like to purchase this piece, contact Sue Bell at artistsusanbell@gmail.com

"The best use of life is LOVE, the best expression of LOVE is time, the best time to LOVE is now" My prayer partner shared that with me. I do not know who said it, but I have committed to say it out loud to myself many times a day....as a Reminder....

No comments: