Sunday, August 12, 2012

Art for the Cure #27, $79.00, Contemporary Landscape Paintings by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad/SOLD

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color into Your Life"

 "New Reflections III"
Original 8"x8" acrylic painting on 246 lb acrylic paper.

 Yesterday was my first day back in the studio since my spine surgery on July 30th. It was a little soon, as my body reminded me afterward, but it felt wonderful to be doing something normal, and to be doing something productive. I have been so nauseous that I have not even been able to read, or do anything that requires my eyes to focus for more than a few minutes. I chose some of my "old favorites" regarding palette, but added 1 new color and altered two of the old ones .....I am happy with the results and will do a series in this palette.These colors make me happy and hopeful.

No comments: