Thursday, August 16, 2012

Art for the CURE 2012 #31, Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

"New Reflections VII"
 Original 8"x8" painting on 246 lb acrylic paper.

 Click HERE for the Faith and Family Update 
 EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE.... Yesterday I signed a 3 year contract with a wonderful company who has licensed 24 of my images, to be used in Hotel and High End Retail. All of the pieces were abstracted poured paintings, including Aspens, Landscapes, Seascapes, and Non Representational Abstracts. I am quite happy with the terms. 
I did a Hotel in 2010, ( just 2 images) with another company,which was a wonderful experience, and am thrilled to have a chance to work again in that arena!!:)  I know many fellow artists are weary of daily posting, but you must persevere....it works...but takes time...both of these companies, as well as three of my galleries found me online....I did not find them. Hang in there and post DAILY when at all possible...:)

$7.90 of this sale will be donated to the Breast Cancer Community

$79.00/ Shipping $8.00

2 comments:

JJ Jacobs said...

Congratulations for your well-deserved achievement, Kimberly!!

Roxanne Steed said...

Congrats Kimberly!! That's great news (and good advice!).