Saturday, July 7, 2012

Flower Challenge Painting#22, $50.00, Art for the CURE 2012,Original Palette Knife Flower,iris Painting by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad

 Flower Painting Challenge #22, Palette Knife and Brush on 8"x8" canvas panel

 FINALLY...I am able to post again...I lost my camera cord while in CA last weekend....arrived home just in time to prepare for a house full of guests on the 4th, so yesterday was my first opportunity to hit Best Buy for a cord....which, of course they did not have...must be special ordered...but $51.00 later...I left with a cool gadget to get me through until my cord arrives....

Every artist needs at least TWO cameras and accessories...just in case!!

This painting has been moved to the Super Sale in my Etsy Store...visit
http://www.etsy.com/listing/108814327/art-for-breast-cancer-original?ref=sr_gallery_11&ga_search_query=kimberly+conrad&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all

No comments: