Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hope #5, 8x10, $47.00 a CLUB 47 Painting, Art for Breast Cancer, Original Abstract Landscape seascape Paintings by Colorado Artist Kimberly Conrad

This was the third of 3 test pieces I did for my larger painting that will be donated to the Susan G Komen "Pink Tie Affair" auction. I have had to re work that painting THREE times!! The first time I poured it, it dried with a few little chunks that I missed seeing. I then dug out the chunks, gessoed those spots and re poured those places , but it did not look good. Finally i had to texturize the entire canvas, re gesso and re pour the entire painting. It is almost dry, again, so we shall see if it is good now.I need to deliver it early this next week. This little painting is on 140 lb watercolor paper ans will fit a standard 8x10 frame. or may be matted and framed to a larger size.&4.70 will be donated to the Breast Cancer community. CLUB 47 FRIENDS...IT HAS BEEN A TOUGH WEEK HERE...we have been in crisis mode.....

VISIT THE CLUB 47 DAILY AND FAITH AND FAMILY pages for updates.

$47.00

No comments: