Thursday, September 29, 2011

Romance & Whimsy VI, 6x6x7/8 Canvas,$47.00, Painting # 82 of the CLUB 47 Challenge, Original Palette Knife Tulip Painting by Colorado Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original brush and palette knife whimsical tulip painting on 6x6x7/8 gallery wrapped canvas, ready to hang. It is part of the Club 47 Challenge, $4.70 will be donated to the Carol and David Marine Fund..click HERE to read more!!
If you have not already..be sure to visit my In The Studio page to see Colorado artist Carol McIntyre's studio!! $47.00
Club 47 Friends.....

Out the door this morning to the city..as it was my gallery day. Did NOT get food or coffee before leaving.... so stopped at Starbucks..and did NOT get Lemon pound cake...yeah for me!!! I did pack my little pink lunchbox with my fat free plain yogurt and oat bran,...but forgot to pack a packet of splenda....so went next door to the Pajama Bakery and bought a piece of spinach -mushroom quiche....TOTALLY on program... and a pumpkin cookie..TOTALLY NOT on program!!!! Also took my own 20 oz iced tea..and got that down..YEAH.... Got Home...a little stressed after bumper to bumper traffic on both highways... for dinner had a bag of microwave popcorn a piece of cheese...and 2 pieces of lunch meat....oh..then a mini bag of chips...kind of like a mini binge!!!!????!!!:( Already walked and played with the dogs.....they slept great last night....which means I did as well......going to walk in just a bit..more later...

No comments: