Friday, September 16, 2011

Reflections # 105 8x10, $47.00,Painting # 73 of the Club 47 Challenge,Original Contemporary Landscape Painting by Kimberly Conrad

Original 8x10 abstract landscape painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. This painting is part of the Club 47 Challenge.$4.70 will be donated to the Carol and David Marine Fund..click HERE to read more!!
$47.00





Club 47 Friends....
This painting was supposed to be posted yesterday. I did not get to post yesterday morning before I left for the city, and by the time I returned home last night my internet was down AGAIN!!
We have installed a new larger router, and moved it around the house 3 times now..we have had Comcast out and the Geek Squad to no avail.
When the box is in the Fam room...all computers work..but VERY SLOWLY..( NOT an option). When it's in the laundry room....the computers that work are FAST..( when they work..but service is intermittent) but not all of them work..some don't get the signal..YIKES!!!!! I cannot work with no internet!!!!!:):)
Anyhow..yesterday I stayed n program and I am still down that 16th pound..yeah!!!

10:32 a.m. Have had coffee with 1/2&1/2 so far!!!


1:30 p.m. A bowl of my homemade veggie beef soup with 1 oz of cheese and 6 croutons...water.

7:00 p.m. Business dinner out...small piece of steak, salad, mashed potatoes,green beans...few bites of carrot cake...I actually ate less than 1/2 of my meal...tummy was not feeling too great.

10:30 p.m. 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream..water

No comments: