Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Abstracted Reflections VIII, 5x7, Painting # 68 of the CLUB 47 Challenge, Original Abstract Landscape Painting by Colorado Abstract Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad

Original 5x7 painting on 140 lb watercolor paper..will, be shipped with a mat to fit an 8x10 frame, or mat may be discarded and painting will fit a 5x7 frame. $4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research.....

$47.00






Club 47 Friends..on the run..will finish my post this afternoon...and will update you on last night..it didn't end well!!!!!:)

Okay..so..last night ended badly with a mini binge..I did not consume a binge like amount of food...but I could not get satisfied..and kept eating little bits of different things.....I had a 1/2 cup of ice cream...then 4 rosemary -olive oil triscuits....then 5 croutons...then cheetos....then I warmed abput 12 sweet potato fries ( the frozen kind) and sprinkled brown sugar on them and dipped them in ranch dressing.....it was just a train wreck...I don't feel well, and I guess I was looking for comfort food..but nothing was comforting me..oh..then..I had 4 oz of skinny girl margarita..yikes!!!!

I had planned to feature another club 47 artist today...but since I posted so late..I will feature her tomorrow and post in the morning.

I know everyone knows by now that Carol and David Marine of Daily Paintworks tragically lost their home in the Texas fires...I do not know if everyone knows that there is a fundraiser going for them...to help them get back on their feet...but here is the link http://www.noonesthebitch.com/http:/2011/09/05/carol-and-david-lost-their-home-a-fundraiser/#.TmTxLNTYD7x.facebook

In light if this event...I am switching the focus of CLUB 47 for the next 30 days.
Up until this point, $4.70 of each Club 47 painting sold has been earmarked to be donated to Breast Cancer research on November 16th at the close of the Club 47 Challenge.For the next 30 days, until October 8th...$4.70 of each Club 47 Painting will be set aside to be donated to the Carol & David Marine fund on October 9th.

I ask that you keep CFAI co founder and my dear friend Laurie Pace and her husband Terri in your prayers...the fires are all around their home..and they could be evacuated anytime.

On October 10th, the Breast Cancer part of the fundraiser will resume.


So today....
12:00 coffee //cream

2:00.p.m. 2 eggs scrambled with cheese

Then I made homemade soup..it is cold here and feels and smells like fall
My soup is made with lean ground beef with onions and garlic..cauliflower.broccoli carrots and green beans..I love green beans

5:45 p.m. A big bowl of my home made soup with topped with shredded cheese and water.


9:26 p.m. I was able to get in a 45 min power walk..yeah!!! I had to push myself..still a bit dizzy and nauseated from the dizziness..but it felt good to get back to exercise...just made some decaf iced tea.determined to get back to my 8-10 glasses of fluids a day..

No comments: