Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Life In Circles # 18, Pink Art For The Cure, 8x10, $47.00 Painting #47 of the Club 47 Challenge

Original 8x10 palette knife painting on 246 lb acrylic paper.Painting #47 of the Club 47 Challenge,$4.70 will be donated to breast cancer research.

$47.00







Club 47 Friends.....

I had my Yogurt and oat bran at 8:00 a.m.//YEAH for me....I have at least started the day right....
8:00 a.m. Greek nonfat yogurt with splenda and oatbran....
8:30 a.m. 16 oz coffee...from Starbucks on the run...by the way....
DID YOU KNOW..... if you get a starbucks card...and register it......you then get free refills all day long....so for those like me ( though I am working hard to cut back) who have coffee more than once a day...you only pay for the first cup.....then you can go back as many times as you want in that day and get the same drink free.....!!!!!

9:30 a.m.That is NOW...I am drinking a glass of water and getting ready to teach clinic from 10:00-1:00. Will NOT have a popsicle with the kids....though I will want one!!!!:)

No comments: