Monday, July 11, 2011

Hearing the Call IV,Pink Art for the Cure, 5x7 $47.00, Painting #19 of the CLUB 47 CHALLENGE, Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting by Kimberly Conrad/SOLD


Original 5x7 painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. This little painting I brought over from the "Art for the Cure" Site. It is shipped with a mat to fit an 8x10 frame, or mat may be discarded and painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame. It is painting #19 of the Club 47 Challenge...$4.70 will be donated to Breast Cancer research. Visit my Pink Art for the Cure site
http://artforbreastcancer.blogspot.com
Visit my website to see larger paintings www.kimberlycnradfineart.com


2:49 p.m.I was down Sat and Sunday with the shoulder and drugs involved.....AND ....STILL have NO INTERNET!!!!!! I am at Starbucks on my laptop today catching up.....will paint late this afternoon...Shoulder is better...not sure if I will see DR. today...I stopped the perscription pain meds yesterday ( they were making me too loopy and non functional)and have just been on extra strength tylenol since..
Have had coffee today...gotta go back home to wait for CABLE MAN!!!


8:37.p.m. Well ..the shoulder has done pretty well today with x strength tylenol..did not go to DR. Worked pretty much all day on the computer trying to catch up...I had a bowl of light soup with one oz of cheese at 3:00, a popsicle
(45 cal)at 4:00, and a small piece of pizza at 7:00.Going up now to do cardio session...I have been way off track since hurting my shoulder last week..I have missed 3 days of cardio, and had 2 bad days of eating..including Ben & Jerry's last night.....hoping to get back on track now!!!! More later.....


11:22p.m.okay..I did 42 minutes on the lifecycle...was shooting for 60...but neck/shoulder were hurting....then went to Walmart for groceries....I will plan to cook my good foods tomorrow so that I will eat right!!

Yikes...I just remembered I also had some of son's top ramen today....bad, bad, bad...for both of us!!!!!:)

No comments: