Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Sky In Motion-Reflected" Original Contemporary Abstract Landscape, Sunset Paintings,Colorado Abstract Landscape artist Kimberly Conrad

Original 8x10 painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. These small paintings are usually color test pieces for larger paintings. I love them, as they are small and I have lots of control. Because my work is "poured"( no sketched or brushes), I don't have nearly as much control over the outcome on very large pieces. This is one of my new favorites!!
Original 8"x10" acrylic paintings on 140 lb watercolor paper. This paintings will fit a standard 8"x10" frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size.
To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com Visit my website:KimberlyConradFineArt.com
Visit My Contemporary Landscape Blog
Visit My Contemporary Seascape Blog Visit My Aspen Tree Blog

No comments: