Thursday, December 23, 2010

"One Fine Day" Original Contemporary Abstract Seascape Paintings,Abstract Landscape Paintings,Colorado Abstract Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad


Original 8"x10" acrylic paintings on 140 lb watercolor paper. This paintings will fit a standard 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size.
To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com Visit my website:KimberlyConradFineArt.com
Visit My Contemporary Landscape Blog
Visit My Contemporary Seascape Blog Visit My Aspen Tree Blog


To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com Visit my website:KimberlyConradFineArt.com Visit My Contemporary Landscape Blog Visit My Contemporary Seascape Blog Visit My Aspen Tree Blog




o purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com Visit my website:KimberlyConradFineArt.com Visit My Contemporary Landscape Blog Visit My Contemporary Seascape Blog Visit My Aspen Tree Blog

No comments: