Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Rolling In" Original Contemporary Abstract Seascape Landscape Beach Ocean Painting by Kimberly Conrad 8x10


Original 11x14 painting on watercolor paper. This piece will fit a standard 11x14 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size.
I am really happy with the movement in this piece...I love the way the water is rolling up on the beach, and the bubbles. I am trying to switch sizes, to 11x14's on paper as opposed to 8x10's. Because these paintings are poured, it's much harder to control the paint flow on the 11x14, but this piece worked!!
To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com
Commissions for larger works welcome:)
Visit my website: www.KimberlyConradFineArt.com

"God has made me laugh, and all who hear will laugh with me"Psalms 26:2

No comments: