Friday, January 8, 2010

Abstracted Aspens #16, Poured Acrylic, 8x10

Original 8x10 "poured" acrylic painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. I don't talk much about the process of my work, but my paintings are poured,in layers, then tooled,
and sometimes the canvas/paper is texturized before painting. I use no brushes, just paint, water, and the movement of my body to place the paint. On occasion, depending on the piece, various tools are used to apply the last little touches. This painting will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. These small works on paper are representative of my larger works on canvas, which can be viewed on my WEBSITE Commissions are welcome:)
Contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com
Kimberly at Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
Kimberly's Website
Kimberly at Daily Painters of Colorado
Kimberly's Daily Paintings
"COLORADO CONTEMPORARY EXPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD"

No comments: