Sunday, December 13, 2009

Abstracted Aspens/Snowy Night II", Acrylic, 8x10

"Abstracted aspens/Snowy Night II" Original 8x10 painting on 140 lb watercolor paper. This painting will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. I have 5 aspen trees outside of my studio windows, they are all sort of clumped together, and a few years ago, we created and Island around them, with beautiful shrubs that bloom in spring and summer. I've been studying them from different angles, and taking them apart piece by piece. Of course, my work is "poured", not painted with a brush, so it's tough getting the paint to move in exactly the right way, but I love this "close up".

$125.00 Includes Domestic Shipping






Kimberly at Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
Kimberly's Website
Kimberly at Daily Painters of Colorado
Kimberly's Daily Paintings
"COLORADO CONTEMPORARY EXPRESSIONIST DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD"

No comments: