Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Contemporary Abstracted Landscape painting By Kimberly Conrad 8x10


© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC
"Taos Reflections II" This painting is a companion piece to "Taos Reflections" , which was posted yesterday. I almost always do my works on paper in twos. They are beautiful matted and framed, and exhibited either side by side, or vertically. Again this painting is an original 8x10 on 140 lb watercolor paper. It will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size.
I also painted a 16x20x2 gallery wrapped canvas in this sane palette....check back tomorrow!! To view larger works of this kind, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com


Visit My New Fine Art PRINT Site
Visit My Website
Daily Painters Abstract Gallery

COLORADO CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT ARTIST KIMBERLY CONRAD

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their mind to be" Abe Lincoln

No comments: