Monday, October 26, 2009

Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting by Kimberly Conrad 8x10


© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC
"Reflections" original poured abstracted landscape on 8x10 140 lb watercolor paper. this painting will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. It has a companion piece which will be posted tomorrow. I spent yesterday "pouring" and today I will begin two very large commissioned palette knife pieces. I'm really excited, as I have really been missing the palette knife. It snowed here yesterday, and though I pour in the lower studio, I oil paint in the upper studio, so I will get to paint today in front of my great big windows..looking out at the snow.Yes..I'm a nerd, but I love the snow, and I love to paint upstairs where "life" is happening:) To view larger paintings of this kind, or my other works, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com

Visit My Daily Art Blog
Visit My New Fine Art PRINT site

No comments: