Saturday, October 24, 2009

Abstracted Landscape,Skyscape Painting by Kimberly Conrad


© Victoria Franklin Designs, Inc
"Uncertainty" Original poured painting on 8x10 140 lb watercolor paper. This painting will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. I wanted to do a piece in summer colors as it was 65 here yesterday, and felt even warmer. Snow, however, is forecasted for tomorrow. That's Colorado weather. I could not get the paint to move the way I wanted to in this sky!! I wanted a smooth horizontal right hand flowing sky, which I got on the bottom, but then it started going vertical on me. It's interesting though, that my life is exactly that at this time....things that are sometimes a challenge are going smoothly...yet there are new, fairly significant crisis' emerging all around me, "going vertical"!! To view larger works of this kind, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com

Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
My New Fine Art PRINT Site
Daily Painters Of Colorado

COLORADO CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT DAILY PAINTER KIMBERLY CONRAD

No comments: