Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Contemporary Expressionist Palette Knife Oil Painting by Kimberly Conrad 8x10


© Victoria Franklin Designs, INC
Blade Works # 55. I really love this piece, though the colors are not what I normally gravitate to. It was inspired by a piece of the slate floor in my dining room...no really!! You'd be surprised where I sometimes find inspiration. I spent an evening recently painting pieces that were inspired by the lines, colors and movement in that floor, which happens to be one of my husband's many masterpieces!! This piece will fit a ready made 8x10 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. It is signed and dated on the back, may be signed on the front prior to shipping at buyer's request. To purchase, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com
To view more of my paintings, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com
$100.00

Daily Painters Abstract Gallery

COLORADO CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT FINE ARTIST KIMBERLY CONRAD

"AN ANXIOUS HEART WEIGHS A MAN DOWN, BUT A KIND WORD CHEERS HIM UP" PROVERBS 12:25

No comments: